Surfing pokemon Vmax
Log in to post a comment.
- How do I set up an account on Hoardboard?
- To create an account on Hoardboard. First, navigate to the top of the page and find the sign-in button. From the sign-in page, choose to sign-up. Enter your email address, choose your account type and decide on a secure password. You’ll now be able to upload a profile picture and enter your username creating your new account.
- How do I connect/create a stripe account?
- To create or connect a stripe account, go to account settings and navigate your way to payment information. Here you can connect your Stripe account by following the on-screen instructions.
- Can I get a refund if I am not happy with my product?
- If you are unhappy with the product you have received for whatever reason get in touch and we may be able to issue a refund. We are unable to cover damages due to the postal service.
- What does 'Buy now' and 'Trade' mean?
- Items on hoardboard can be sold in multiple ways. 'Buy now' refers to buying an item with money, whereas 'Trade' means the user is accepting trade offers, which means the act of swapping your items for their items. If your trade offer is accepted, you and the seller will automatically be placed into our secure middle man service.