How To Start Selling On Hoardboard
Online selling isn’t new, but we want to make it simpler and safer for everyone. So whether you’re looking to make some extra cash, or removing unwanted items from your collection, Hoardboard is the place to go.
Unsure where to begin? Don’t panic! We’ve explained how to list and unlist your items below.
How to list an item on hoardboard
There are two ways to list an item:Method 1 - From Scratch
1: Create a listing from scratch
- Sign up to Hoardboard.
- Click Create listing in the menu bar.
- If you haven’t already done so, you’ll be asked to complete our onboarding process to make sure you get paid. This only takes a few minutes!
- Create a title, choose a category, select your item’s condition, and add a description.
- Upload an image of your item.
- Select the selling format (buy now, trade, offer, or all three).
- Enter your item’s price and your shipping price (or select ‘FREE SHIPPING’).
- Click ‘Create listing’!
Here are the three symbols used to represent selling formats.
2: Select an item from our database
- Sign up to Hoardboard.
- Find your item in our collections database.
- Click on the item, for example, this Charizard VSTAR card!
- Click 'List this item'. This will take you to a pre-filled form.
- From here, you can select your item's condition, add a description, upload an image, select the selling format, and input the item’s price and shipping cost.
- Click 'Create listing'!
Want to know how much your items are worth? Search for them in our collections database and view the average, maximum, and lowest price!
How to remove a listing on hoardboard
Removing an item is easy. Simply head to your profile, select the listing you want to remove, and click ‘Delete’ in the top-right corner.
You can manage and edit your active listings on your profile.
How much does it cost to sell on hoardboard?
When you sell an item on Hoardboard, you'll be charged a 6% fee on the final value of the item. This enables us to continue to provide the high-quality service we’re known for.
Hoardboard is designed by collectors, for collectors. It’s the safer way to buy, sell, and trade items online. Here’s what makes us unique…
👉 Hoardboard is the only platform that offers a ‘middleman’ trading service, allowing you to safely swap your items online.
👉 We have a collectible pricing database that ensures you price your items correctly (and helps you spot a steal when buying!).
👉 You can seamlessly manage your collection, and alert other collectors when you list an item to ensure it sells fast.
Start selling today
Ready to sell your unwanted items? sign up to Hoardboard for free!